Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Any help would be great. Since I got a new phone, most of my posts have a huge gap at the end of my post, which takes up a large chunk of the page. Also when I'm trying to quote another poster, I can't as when I start to type it just highlights the initial post and won't let me type anything 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Mark said:

I've noticed this, what phone and browser are you using?

Samsung a53. The browser is just standard for a Samsung phone

Posted

I've always had Samsung phones though so not sure why it's started doing this since I got my new phone. I have changed provider from ee to tesco but but not sure that would make a difference. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted
11 hours ago, Mark said:

@jayfox26 can you try turning off the power saving function on Samsung phone and then try posting with the Samsung browser see if still happens?

It's fine mate, I've downloaded the app now and seems to be working fine 

  • 1 month later...
Posted
2 hours ago, Mark said:

@jayfox26 for the Samsung browser issue I've been told turning this setting off should stop those gaps .. Samsung Keyboard>More Typing Options>Enhanced accuracy (labs)

Cheers mate. I've got the app now and it has been fine since.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...