Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

City Academy V Brentford

Luis Dodd's second goal, Lericesters 3rd, was an absaloutely amazing goal. It is great to see a city team so comfortable at passing the ball around with real quality.

What are the names of the right back with blonde hair and the number 14, they both looked very good players other than the obvious one i.e Dodds, Petrescu, Porter.

Luis Dodd's second goal, Lericesters 3rd, was an absaloutely amazing goal. It is great to see a city team so comfortable at passing the ball around with real quality.

What are the names of the right back with blonde hair and the number 14, they both looked very good players other than the obvious one i.e Dodds, Petrescu, Porter.

The one with the blonde hair, you mean the one who made the final pass for Dodds second goal? Great pass wernt it! That is Norvel and he's a new player we've got in this summer.

Not sure about 14 i'd have to watch it again :!:

The one with the blonde hair, you mean the one who made the final pass for Dodds second goal? Great pass wernt it! That is Norvel and he's a new player we've got in this summer.

Not sure about 14 i'd have to watch it again :!:

Yeap that is the one and it was an amazingingly weel waited pass.

Archived