Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cal

Chambers

I wonder if chambers will make the starting 11, Or even bench tonight, I hope so! With Hume cup tied and hammond injured (Well thats what i read yesturday) hes got to be on the bench at least because the only strikers we have are DD and MDV oh and if Lee Morris makes a mirraculous recovery :D

Would be nice to see Chambers playing though eh?

I wonder if chambers will make the starting 11, Or even bench tonight, I hope so! With Hume cup tied and hammond injured (Well thats what i read yesturday) hes got to be on the bench at least because the only strikers we have are DD and MDV oh and if Lee Morris makes a mirraculous recovery :D

If you read the threads you'll see he's got no chance, sadly. :(

I was told Chambers is injured last week?!

I was told Chambers is injured last week?!

don't they also have to get the ok from his school to play him so can't see them letting him have 2days off to sit on the bench for most of the game even if the lad himself would love it

a chap at bolton was telling me that chambers had a fall out with a academy coach after a game with coventry and that he aint pleased at all , charlton are said to be monitering the situation.

hope the bloke who told me was talking out his arse

a chap at bolton was telling me that chambers had a fall out with a academy coach after a game with coventry and that he aint pleased at all , charlton are said to be monitering the situation.

hope the bloke who told me was talking out his arse

I was told that Chambers and Mattocks have already agreed two year scholarships with City so I don't know whether that means other clubs can't make an approach for them now or not? I don't know how that works really. Anyway, I was told the pair of them had either been offered or agreed to two year scholarships with City recently.

Archived