Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Lightfall - Destiny

Was planning on this being the first season I didn't buy - but like every time before, here we are.

Now, as much as I reckon I'm looking forward to playing at 6pm, I know I'll be staring at a loading screen until midnight waiting for the servers to clear.

Anyone else planning on sitting aimlessly in space for a couple of hours tonight?

image.png.20613829a9e85527a965578dd1486738.png

I play regular. And have done since D1. My hours on the game is obscene…. 3000+

The server queues are always ridiculous for the first day or so, we hope it may have improved but I doubt it. If you are lucky enough to get on, hopefully the glitchy boots aren't occurring. Straight in to the solo campaign away from any match making content is the way to go. 

this could be the best expansion since Forsaken, in terms of how it will change the game. Some of the quality of life adjustments are long overdue, and Bungie are listening to players that have commented on the seasonal content being too formulaic. Fingers crossed. 

Just finished the campaign on legendary on my Titan. Last boss is a tank. About 1 mission behind on my hunter and not started on my warlock yet. 

it’s ok, but witch queen was better story telling. You could right the plot of this expansion on a postage stamp.