Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry this probably has been asked before but I tried a search and nothing has come up. 

 

I've noticed some members have that little green corner on their profile picture and some don't. Anyone shed any light on this? 

 

Thanks 

Guest Lako42
Posted
3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Sorry this probably has been asked before but I tried a search and nothing has come up. 

 

I've noticed some members have that little green corner on their profile picture and some don't. Anyone shed any light on this? 

 

Thanks 

It's all of those who wanted Rodgers out. 

 

Like a badge of honour 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

It's all of those who wanted Rodgers out. 

 

Like a badge of honour 

Although this is a much better answer and clearly not enough then! 

Posted
1 hour ago, hejammy said:

Sorry this probably has been asked before but I tried a search and nothing has come up. 

 

I've noticed some members have that little green corner on their profile picture and some don't. Anyone shed any light on this? 

 

Thanks 

It means you are about to get a ban from the Club as you posted an opinion that Rudders felt was near to the truth.

  • Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...