Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

looks quality

I cant believe a thread started about Pro Evo 4 when the pro man wasnt even here. ;)

24 DAYS TILL RELEASE!

165636m.jpg We should have a meet somewhere and have a little tourny.

How about all the pro lads round my house sometime in october half term?!

I cant believe it's just appeared out of nowhere and there's less than a month to its release, anyone know how much ps2 repair generally is????? pretty please???

20703[/snapback]

Just get a new PS2 - About a £100. ;)

It's a possibility but it's not worth getting the leads and stuff again....I was hoping about £30 to repair. After all £100 is like a years drinking money for me :D

20724[/snapback]

Thats a weekends drinking money for me... :rolleyes:

It's a possibility but it's not worth getting the leads and stuff again....I was hoping about £30 to repair. After all £100 is like a years drinking money for me :D

20724[/snapback]

Thats a weekends drinking money for me... :rolleyes:

20727[/snapback]

Cat_Burger is a light weight. :P;)

They replaced mine for free but i dont care i aint been on mine for months.

Its aload of crap copared to the xbox.

Ive only kept mine because of San Adnreas and thats coming out on xbox so ill probably sell mine.

I havent used mine for well over a year, its battered. Gamecube is great but the only downside is no pro, I like Resident Evil and Zelda you see, so it suits me. Before I got my cube I had an X blok and I didnt like it atall, there was no good games on it when I had it, I sold it for £140 with 3 games and then got my cube for £50. Its horrifying to see theres actually loads of games coming out for Xblok now because it's more popular :unsure: , that was the only downside it had, other than it's MASSIVE size.

Archived