Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Turtle27

Ibstock Area

Im relatively new to the Ibstock area. Was wondering are there any other fans who go to games from this area and what public transport is available around here to and from games. 

want to attend games and would be great if others in the area are up for travelling/attending together. 

Welcome to Ibstock!

I'm in Ibstock too, transport links to the KP not very good by us I'm afraid. I drive there and park around Western Park/Westcotes part of the city, then its a 30min walk to the ground.

Having said that, all transport links by us are rubbish!

• Like 1

Just had a quick look on Google Maps using public transport it would take 2hours 20mins from Ibstock to the KP!

Defo not worth the risk with Arriva, my missus has had buses not turn up before when only going from Ibstock to Coalville.

I reckon the Coalville supporters bus usually gets to the KP around 2pm (probably leaves Coalville about 1pm), seen it drive past just as I've been walking to the ground.

Either way, it wouldn't give you much drinking time I'm afraid