Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

McLeish

I'm a Celtic fan and for the life of me can't see why McLeish should go now. He's just got a mediocre team to the last 16 of Champions League where who knows what could happen. It's worth about £15million to the club. At the end of the day Rangers won't win the league now (Hoops or Hearts) and may not even make the top 2 so they may as well give the fella till the end of the season. McLeish seems like a nice honest geezer so seems cruel to ditch a bloke that's just created history. I'd have him as Foxes manager anyday. No doubt I'll get stick from any other Celtic fans viewing this but at end of day I'm patriotic and any achievement for Scottish football is good. It's actually been an exciting season in SPL with the Edinburgh teams now competing and this higher standard has helped the Gers do well in Europe in my eyes. Teams no longer roll over when playing the Old Firm. Shame the English Premiership is such a 1 horse race nowadays.

I'm a Celtic fan and for the life of me can't see why McLeish should go now. He's just got a mediocre team to the last 16 of Champions League where who knows what could happen. It's worth about £15million to the club. At the end of the day Rangers won't win the league now (Hoops or Hearts) and may not even make the top 2 so they may as well give the fella till the end of the season. McLeish seems like a nice honest geezer so seems cruel to ditch a bloke that's just created history. I'd have him as Foxes manager anyday. No doubt I'll get stick from any other Celtic fans viewing this but at end of day I'm patriotic and any achievement for Scottish football is good. It's actually been an exciting season in SPL with the Edinburgh teams now competing and this higher standard has helped the Gers do well in Europe in my eyes. Teams no longer roll over when playing the Old Firm. Shame the English Premiership is such a 1 horse race nowadays.

A small detail is that they were VERY lucky to go through last night, and they still haven't won in 10 matches. So 'success' internationally and a crisis domestically. We all know it's a fine line between success and failure, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers board acted rashly...

A small detail is that they were VERY lucky to go through last night, and they still haven't won in 10 matches. So 'success' internationally and a crisis domestically. We all know it's a fine line between success and failure, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers board acted rashly...

Me neither. To be fair he has bought some dire players and Inter barely tried last night. They will still struggle against SPL teams.

Archived