Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sarahlisa

Watford Away Ballot Email

16 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Apart from being a member, is there a certain criteria to be met in order to receive the email to enter the ballot?

I think it's fox Memberships only that get the ballot Email but don't quote me on that. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sarahlisa said:

I think it's fox Memberships only that get the ballot Email but don't quote me on that. 

I'm assuming 'Fox' Membership is just the same as normal £35 a year membership?

In which case, I didn't get an e-mail so had no chance of entering the ballot. 

Maybe there's some other criteria I don't meet.

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

I'm assuming 'Fox' Membership is just the same as normal £35 a year membership?

In which case, I didn't get an e-mail so had no chance of entering the ballot. 

Maybe there's some other criteria I don't meet.

There is only one type of membership and that’s fox membership so don’t worry about anything different.. I don’t get emails either, I just keep looking daily or every other day…

I would hazard a guess if you go in your settings then you have ticket alerts unticked which is why you don’t receive the emails.. I can’t be bothered with all the gumpf they send through which is why I have mine off.. give that a try if you want ballot alerts.. 

Edited by MS0204
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

There is only one type of membership and that’s fox membership so don’t worry about anything different.. I don’t get emails either, I just keep looking daily or every other day…

I would hazard a guess if you go in your settings then you have ticket alerts unticked which is why you don’t receive the emails.. I can’t be bothered with all the gumpf they send through which is why I have mine off.. give that a try if you want ballot alerts.. 

That'll be it! 

Thanks bud :thumbup:

• Like 1