Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City_4_Life

BIG FIGHT NIGHT

ITV tonight Is anyone watching?

Audley Harrison vs Danny Williams

It has the makings to be a good fight

Audley is meant to be best since Lewis and Williams is a great fighter that also beat Tyson

Also Amir Kahn is fighting aswell

i'll be watching it. it's not like i've got anything better to do. promises to get tasty, they really dislike each other. i'm not a big boxing fan, but i'll be watching

I might flick it on from time to time but i'm not really that bothered. Audley best since Lewis? At what exactly? He's 34 and never had a big fight in his professional career. Williams beat an old man then got hammered by Klitschko, the only decent heavyweight there was in the world. If Williams had beaten the Tyson of 10 years ago or Harrison had fought someone anybody had heard of then they might get some credit. Who knows one of them might win a world title some day, but in a decent era they wouldn't be anywhere close. Harrison will win.

Hardly a classic, wasn't a puch thrown for 9 rounds from what i saw. One good round for Williams and one for Harrison in 10 and 11. Harrison seemed to want to win on points and Williams didn't seem to want anything. He knocked his man down then stood there looking at him for the rest of the round. If i watch boxing i want to see a punch thrown.

Split decision: Williams wins

Sh*t fight it was I dont normally watch boxing but with the build up I decided to and they were just walking around the ring neither looked like they wanted to win

Archived