Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

We need a big turnout at Reading to cause THE turn around

Guys we need to get 28,000 LOUD fans down to the Reading games if not the norwich game, and we need to give the biggest foxes fans bark the walkers has ever even imagined! the lads need a lift and we can do that. we need to show the lads we are there for them, and that we are still in faith of them and are willing to help! anyone in?

Guys we need to get 28,000 LOUD fans down to the Reading games if not the norwich game, and we need to give the biggest foxes fans bark the walkers has ever even imagined! the lads need a lift and we can do that. we need to show the lads we are there for them, and that we are still in faith of them and are willing to help! anyone in?

Most people on here want that every week buts i can't see this happening for a while due to the people that only want to watch a football match, not go and support their team.

Yes i understand that, but if they want to see a real game the atmosphere must be there! the atmosphere at the crewe game was rubbish, there was what 27,000 there and not one of them making much more then a slight crack at the the players! people forget that part of watching a game is to be involved in it! and to be involved you need to be heard, and i know theres loadsa of people who come on here that are thinking what im saying, comon lets go to a game if we can and lets start the noise ourselves!

Yes i understand that, but if they want to see a real game the atmosphere must be there! the atmosphere at the crewe game was rubbish, there was what 27,000 there and not one of them making much more then a slight crack at the the players! people forget that part of watching a game is to be involved in it! and to be involved you need to be heard, and i know theres loadsa of people who come on here that are thinking what im saying, comon lets go to a game if we can and lets start the noise ourselves!

At the moment thats why away games are more attractive to me, you get supporters going who will sing and be passionate about the team and get behind the team :D

At the moment thats why away games are more attractive to me, you get supporters going who will sing and be passionate about the team and get behind the team :D

Yes and that group of faithfuls need to be the ones who get the walkers humming with beautiful chants of city we love you, and ian ian ian hume! lol. i posted this in several convos now we need to stop being down about this year and we need to make next year better and to do so we need to get all like me and you who want to make a noise to join us in doing it!

i agree totally :thumbup:

Really? or is that sarcasm? but if you do really agree than there is only one thing to do, do what i am and keep posting this sorta thing werever you think leicester fans may be reading! lets get a big turnout for the last couple of games, join me in making the difference, and hear the fans cheer for city and think i helped to do that, and inmagine the feeling you would get if we win those games!

Really? or is that sarcasm? but if you do really agree than there is only one thing to do, do what i am and keep posting this sorta thing werever you think leicester fans may be reading! lets get a big turnout for the last couple of games, join me in making the difference, and hear the fans cheer for city and think i helped to do that, and inmagine the feeling you would get if we win those games!

well im a follower not a fan as i have never seen a first team leicester game but if all goes well with driving lessons next year im planning on buying a season ticket for the 06-07 season. i live 3 hours away so i cant do a lot at the moment but because of the sort of person i am ill be singing my heart out at every game i see in the future

sounds gr8 mate, and im in a similer position myself, i am trying to arrange transport for at least one of the games that are left this year! but still posting these sorta messages will hopefully encourage people to move out, and to the games!

Yes and that group of faithfuls need to be the ones who get the walkers humming with beautiful chants of city we love you, and ian ian ian hume! lol. i posted this in several convos now we need to stop being down about this year and we need to make next year better and to do so we need to get all like me and you who want to make a noise to join us in doing it!

agree every one should get the atmosphere going make it so away fans want to come to the walkers for the atmosphere

well ill be on the train home with so if im pissed ill probably start something if i get funny looks but i dont want to give the club a bad name so i might keep myself to myself but i hope we win so i can hear the fans slagging us off but i might get a few mates to where some of my old city shirts and we will make some noise.

yes! comon people join me lol and like i said u need to help me to tell all about it! go on bbc 606, go on the forums on the city site, tell everyone you know who likes city, tell all on here! lets get more people involved in what im trying to get to happen!

yes! comon people join me lol and like i said u need to help me to tell all about it! go on bbc 606, go on the forums on the city site, tell everyone you know who likes city, tell all on here! lets get more people involved in what im trying to get to happen!

i just looked on the forums for the championship and someones asking what we going to do when we go into admin again http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mb606/F2231914?thread=1794056 check it out

i just looked on the forums for the championship and someones asking what we going to do when we go into admin again http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mb606/F2231914?thread=1794056 check it out

I agree with Ultra_Fox on there.

True Clarets an idiot, we havent been outside the top 2 divisions. I hate people who think they know everything about football when they obviously dont

Archived