Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Logan plays well

From the BBC. :D:D:P;):thumbup:

Source

Lincoln City 0-0 Boston Utd

Lincoln found Boston keeper Conrad Logan in inspired form and, as a result, had to settle for a goalless draw in their derby at Sincil Bank.

The 19-year-old, who arrived from Leicester on Friday, produced a string of fine saves to deny the Imps.

He kept out Derek Asamoah's 36th-minute drive and also stopped Richard Logan just before the hour.

Asamoah missed a great chance in stoppage time after breaking away and firing into the side netting.

Radio highlights from BBC Radio Lincolnshire.

Not most clearly edited pieces of commentary but it mentions Conrad Logan a couple of times aswell as the Lincoln striker Logan.

Boston have a fair few old Leicester players now. Danny Thomas, Lawrie Dudfield, Julian Joachim and Logan on loan.

Glad to hear that Logan had a good game. It can't have done him any harm going on this short loan. I have said in the past that I think he's reached his level now and I don't think he'll improve much more but maybe first team experience will bring his game up another level. Hopefully Boston will look to extend his loan so he gets more opportunities to play first team football.

Archived