Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

Championship manager on psp.....

anyone got this or played it yet?, heard mixed reviews so far, some saying its flawed some saying its by far the best footy management on the bus...

plus does anyone else have a Jap psp downgraded to firmware 1.5 ? and if so what do you use to play games from the memory stick, I can get a handful to work with fastloader, although you have to have a umd of some sort in the drive, (this is of course for back up purposes only :whistle: )

anyone got this or played it yet?, heard mixed reviews so far, some saying its flawed some saying its by far the best footy management on the bus...

plus does anyone else have a Jap psp downgraded to firmware 1.5 ? and if so what do you use to play games from the memory stick, I can get a handful to work with fastloader, although you have to have a umd of some sort in the drive, (this is of course for back up purposes only :whistle: )

Got it on weekend - its ok for what it is (Champ Man on the move) but nothing special, the biggest problem i can see is that the games seem too random. I started as Chelsea (just to test the game out - unlocked version) and with the same eleven beat Man Utd away 3-0 then lost 2-1 at home to West Brom!!!! It seems like the results are a bit pre-determined no matter what you do?

Archived