Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, VardysPartys said:

I have a fox membership for this season I want to go on a few away games do you think there is any chance of me getting tickets for an away game this season?

Maybe the bigger ones.. mk dons, Barnsley, Sheffield Wednesday, Reading and the Tuesday fixtures of Plymouth and Wigan.. 

Edited by MS0204
  • Like 1
Posted

Anyone know where the £10 shop credit for junior members lives? 
 

Think when I purchased they said I’d get digital memberships for me and my daughter but haven’t been sent anything. 
 

Also nothing in my online account about memberships or membership cards. 

Posted
On 08/08/2026 at 07:53, AjcW said:

Anyone know where the £10 shop credit for junior members lives? 
 

Think when I purchased they said I’d get digital memberships for me and my daughter but haven’t been sent anything. 
 

Also nothing in my online account about memberships or membership cards. 

My daughter is a member and we bought a shirt yesterday. I asked them if they could apply the £10 discount but they didn't know about it. Hopefully soon they will send another email to members with details of that and also the £5 voucher for a home league game 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Steven Paddy said:

My daughter is a member and we bought a shirt yesterday. I asked them if they could apply the £10 discount but they didn't know about it. Hopefully soon they will send another email to members with details of that and also the £5 voucher for a home league game 

Similar thing happened to me. Showed them the email info from the club and still none the wiser.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, Steven Paddy said:

My daughter is a member and we bought a shirt yesterday. I asked them if they could apply the £10 discount but they didn't know about it. Hopefully soon they will send another email to members with details of that and also the £5 voucher for a home league game 

 

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Similar thing happened to me. Showed them the email info from the club and still none the wiser.

Had the same experience but stood there until they asked about 12 people and managed to get it in the end lol 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...