Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
werestandingup_weresittingdown

Observation from the Reading game

Anyone else who went to the game notice that there seems to be a complete lack of communication between our players???? None of them seem to talk to each other?? When we won a couple of corners at our end i didnt see one of them open their mouths. All of them seemed demotivated and moped around the pitch as if they didnt want to be there.

I for one was disgusted by the whole affair on weds night. Absolute waste of fookin money. Never before have i felt so empty after a leicester performance. True i have seen LCFC play worse before but its just the manner of the defeat that made me think, why am i spending my hard earned cash following a bunch of gutless, heartless fooks who are not fit to wear the shirt. None of them seemed to want it on weds. reading were there for the taking, yes they are a decent side but a side with a bit of ambition and fight would have beaten them.

Levein - 4-5-1. disgrace.

Kisborno - disgrace. terrible player. even worse leader. one of the worst city players for a long time.

Sylla- disgrace. really really dislike this guy. didnt win one tackle all night. gutless

These are truely worrying times for our beloved LCFC. Levein must be removed ASAP.

Those of you who like me sat in sub zero temperatures to watch that dross the other night........... do you REALLY believe that those players and that manager have enough fight and spirit to survive a relegation battle???? Im sorry to say i dont. We have NO leaders out there. LCFC have maybe never had talent on their side but we have always over the years had character and fight. We now have neither.

Trip to forest next year anyone????

LEVEIN OUT

Anyone else who went to the game notice that there seems to be a complete lack of communication between our players???? None of them seem to talk to each other?? When we won a couple of corners at our end i didnt see one of them open their mouths. All of them seemed demotivated and moped around the pitch as if they didnt want to be there.

I for one was disgusted by the whole affair on weds night. Absolute waste of fookin money. Never before have i felt so empty after a leicester performance. True i have seen LCFC play worse before but its just the manner of the defeat that made me think, why am i spending my hard earned cash following a bunch of gutless, heartless fooks who are not fit to wear the shirt. None of them seemed to want it on weds. reading were there for the taking, yes they are a decent side but a side with a bit of ambition and fight would have beaten them.

Kisborno - disgrace. terrible player. even worse leader. one of the worst city players for a long time.

Sylla- disgrace. really really dislike this guy. didnt win one tackle all night. gutless

These are truely worrying times for our beloved LCFC. Levein must be removed ASAP.

Those of you who like me sat in sub zero temperatures to watch that dross the other night........... do you REALLY believe that those players and that manager have enough fight and spirit to survive a relegation battle???? Im sorry to say i dont. We have NO leaders out there. LCFC have maybe never had talent on their side but we have always over the years had character and fight. We now have neither.

LEVEIN OUT

I totally agree, you can add Douglas to your list of liability players as well but your points on his choice of formation and lack of passion and sprit are spot on too

LEVEIN OUT

Totally agree. I alluded to this many posts ago about the body language displayed being a worrying sign and how the stench of defeat was becoming more apparent. I also remember getting shot down for saying it. It's like a tidal wave now. And Craig levein ain't King Canute.

there were a few there! it was soooooo cold aswell i couldnt beleive it, and i couldnt get a cup of tea to warm up coz the cue was ridiculous!!!

first game i have been to were i sat there without hardly saying a word, coz i just didnt no what to say!!

LEVEIN OUT

I heard prolonged comment before the game to the effect that there is very little social rapport between the players. In fact it was a 30 minute conversation that fully detailed exactly what is wrong at City and it didn't make me very hopeful. It was however a private conversation so I shall say no more.

I heard prolonged comment before the game to the effect that there is very little social rapport between the players. In fact it was a 30 minute conversation that fully detailed exactly what is wrong at City and it didn't make me very hopeful. It was however a private conversation so I shall say no more.

Go on at least tell us abit of what was said :P

Archived