Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Tomassi retires

Yeah next time should be better, hopefully more people will come and participate. The more the better!

22575[/snapback]

I would go if I knew how to get to Mountsorrell from Wigston.

22694[/snapback]

Bus into town....then a certain number bus from the bus station to 'sorrel.

Scowy will let you know which one when he is on later I imagine :P

22696[/snapback]

You need to get the 125/126/127 bus from St Margarets Bus station. :thumbup:

lol sam in future ur gunna have to bus it down with me mate, i wanna go on friday just its the usuall situation of when i get back to st margerets it'll be about 10 and no way am i walking through town on 10 friday night on me own and waiting an hour at the bus stop for the bus to my area :unsure:

lol sam in future ur gunna have to bus it down with me mate, i wanna go on friday just its the usuall situation of when i get back to st margerets it'll be about 10 and no way am i walking through town on 10 friday night on me own and waiting an hour at the bus stop for the bus to my area :unsure:

23040[/snapback]

We're thinking of playing on Saturday next time we play Andy, in the daylight ;)

So you can come along!

23040[/snapback]

We're thinking of playing on Saturday next time we play Andy, in the daylight ;)

So you can come along!

23064[/snapback]

Saturday, daylight = more chance of me coming along.

Archived