Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Tomassi retires

TOMASSI RETIRES FROM KICKABOUT FOOTBALL

After injuring his ankle in the warm-up during the kickabout last friday, Tomassi decides to call it a day a far as kickabout football is concerned. With playing 3 times a week competitively and training in between, the demands were too much and this is what he has to say..

"I love football and i love the kickabouts.. but friday night made me realise i play too much and unfortunately i have had to take this decision, though in 2005 i may decide to change my mind"

sorry lads

TOMASSI RETIRES FROM KICKABOUT FOOTBALL

After injuring his ankle in the warm-up during the kickabout last friday, Tomassi decides to call it a day a far as kickabout football is concerned. With playing 3 times a week competitively and training in between, the demands were too much and this is what he has to say..

"I love football and i love the kickabouts.. but friday night made me realise i play too much and unfortunately i have had to take this decision, though in 2005 i may decide to change my mind"

sorry lads

22212[/snapback]

Oh your joking, be sadly missed.

hehe!!

well i may come along during chrimbo time when the sunday league has its winter break

22556[/snapback]

Thats the spirit mate! :thumbup:

The more that turn up the better!

Actually its pretty good new you aint coming again for a while. It means other people can score for once! :lol: :P;)

There might be a fundraising football tournament happening soon. I'm arranging the venue (Obviously Mountsorrel :thumbup: ) but someone else is putting it all together. It's to raise money for a little girl who needs a life saving operation in America that lives in Melton Mowbary - Teeno could tell you more about the situation.

Yeh damn right! The first time I met you guys I felt like a right twat, I was shadowing Ashov because I didnt no anybody else! But now ive been football twice and I no mostly everybody and I speak to most people.

Your all good guys, maybe we should go out for a drink sometime lads.

Yeah next time should be better, hopefully more people will come and participate. The more the better!

22575[/snapback]

I would go if I knew how to get to Mountsorrell from Wigston.

22694[/snapback]

Bus into town....then a certain number bus from the bus station to 'sorrel.

Scowy will let you know which one when he is on later I imagine :P

Well ill be there next time for definate if it aint on a Friday night.

Also somewhere closer to this direction would be nice...

St Margrets? Gutlaxton College?

Parklands is a good place to play, I'm not sure how expensive it is though. That would be good as I can walk there in about 2 minutes :D.I don't mind going to Mountsorrel though, it would be good to meet you all. Footy is always a bonus.

P.S I go Gutho, it is always quite busy. Theres a place to sit and that though while your not playing and it's really nice and cool. :w00t: :w00t:

Parklands is a good place to play, I'm not sure how expensive it is though. That would be good as I can walk there in about 2 minutes :D.I don't mind going to Mountsorrel though, it would be good to meet you all. Footy is always a bonus.

22700[/snapback]

Where do you live? :blink:

'cause I live 2 mins walk away from Parklands....

I prefer playing outside to be honest, 'sorrel is a bit better than Parklands :D

Archived