Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burnsy

Striker possibility

Theres a little rumour off the fantastic site that is Football Rumours

Ricardo Fuller spotted around leicester,he looks to be the man Levein has been looking for and is expected to move for about £500,000.

Fantastic eh? :):):)

Ricardo Fuller spotted around leicester,he looks to be the man Levein has been looking for and is expected to move for about £500,000.

thats far too expensive for fuller i reckon

spunds like a typical football rumours, rumour!

I think we should loan someone like maccarone from middlesborough , he has a skrikers instinct and would kill championship centre halves :)

actually I read boro were looking to clear out a lot of players so there could be a chance of getting him with a view to a permanent move IF he'd make the drop to the championhip and also if we could get him cheap =/... odds on either of those becoming likely are probably quite slim...

Fuller no thanks. Just look at his record at the saints.

Although he has worked with Levein before :cry:

Jansen yes , as I said in another thread , he would be an immense signing , him or Jason Euell.

I think we should loan someone like maccarone from middlesborough , he has a skrikers instinct and would kill championship centre halves

Sure if he comes available other clubs would be intrested in him and wouldnt want to come to a relegated threatened club like Leicester

Archived