Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

Radio interview with Tim Davies

Just heard the interview and Mr Davies wasn't saying whether or not he was pleased with Levein. He also said that one win in twelve was totally unacceptable for a club like Leicester. He was avoiding answering questions about Levein's future and was trying to change the subject a lot of the time.

From what I heard, Davies has lost patience. He didn't sound as though he was backing him.

Time's up Levein.... :devil:

If you heard it, what are your views?

Just heard the interview and Mr Davies wasn't saying whether or not he was pleased with Levein. He also said that one win in twelve was totally unacceptable for a club like Leicester. He was avoiding answering questions about Levein's future and was trying to change the subject a lot of the time.

From what I heard, Davies has lost patience. He didn't sound as though he was backing him.

Time's up Levein.... :devil:

Hardly going to do much for morale in the camp is it?

I heard the reporter ask what he thought of thousands of fans chanting "levein out". tim davies didnt reply with anything about it, just saying (spin) ive received emails from fans and some are not happy. Oh really tim, how about you respond to the question asked?

Later in the interview, tim spun the interview on its head by asking the reporter if craig should be sacked. The interviewer stumbled tremendously (sounding quite shocked by this about turn in conversation) and didnt really know what to say. tim then got at the interviewer demanding an answer "yes or no!!" badgering the poor man.

Its somewhat laughable that tim davies spins a question, tries to avoid answering it, but badgers the interviewer into demanding one himself.

Ive told you guys before, those who run OUR club, dont give a flying about us. All they care about is how to spin whatever situation occurs because they earn lots of OUR money.

You`ve had this for YEARS now, you only have yourselfs to blame for believing these people.

I heard the reporter ask what he thought of thousands of fans chanting "levein out". tim davies didnt reply with anything about it, just saying (spin) ive received emails from fans and some are not happy. Oh really tim, how about you respond to the question asked?

Later in the interview, tim spun the interview on its head by asking the reporter if craig should be sacked. The interviewer stumbled tremendously (sounding quite shocked by this about turn in conversation) and didnt really know what to say. tim then got at the interviewer demanding an answer "yes or no!!" badgering the poor man.

Its somewhat laughable that tim davies spins a question, tries to avoid answering it, but badgers the interviewer into demanding one himself.

Ive told you guys before, those who run OUR club, dont give a flying about us. All they care about is how to spin whatever situation occurs because they earn lots of OUR money.

You`ve had this for YEARS now, you only have yourselfs to blame for believing these people.

Well I have sent Tim Davies and e-mail demanding an answer from him, I sent it after Saturdays game, basically saying "Look Tim, No bullshit, Yes OR No, answer my questions about Levein"

Archived