Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hullfox

I see we lost again.

Well, as I enjoyed not going to Reading so much, I once more decided to put my travel money towards champagne and have just got back in from the pub to see we lost.

Ah well, no matter.

lucky you mr hullcox, if i hadn't foolishly gotten a season ticket, i'd be joining you on match days!

i think one of craigs major mistakes is that he seems to be panicking slightly and constantly altering the team because of how the oppo plays.

there is nothing wrong with being prepared and adapting slightly to play against certain styles but when

you base your whole gameplan around how the opposition play your doomed , doomed i say :blink:

i think one of craigs major mistakes is that he seems to be panicking slightly and constantly altering the team because of how the oppo plays.

there is nothing wrong with being prepared and adapting slightly to play against certain styles but when

you base your whole gameplan around how the opposition play your doomed , doomed i say :blink:

No no, you've got it all wrong.

The newly discovered strike force of Messrs Moet & Chandon are doing just fine on a match day.

You leave Craig alone.

You know what bugs me about Levein when we lose. He always looks for a scape goat.

2 weeks ago it was Paddy McCarthy's fault we lost, Last week Gerrbrand, and tonight Alan Maybury. Isn't it a concept that the game is a team performance? Leicester conceeded the goals, stop looking for an excuse and accept as a team we are currently incapable of winning.

Archived