Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

just a matter of time?

ok so surely cl has to be getting the sack within the next week. i believe there is a board meeting tomorrow so who knows? will be interesting to see if cl brings in any of his possible signings before he goes. i normally get excited before we sign a new manager but there is no-one that comes to mind this time around. who do we think is a realistic target?

yer but they always cover it up with something like that until the decision has deffintly been made!

Aha! Forward planning then? Why not sack him sooner then?

I don't think he will go . He has deflected a lot of criticism by saying his long term plan is still on track , roughly translated this means it's not my fault , it will take time , it's a bigger job than I thought But I need time to sort it out. I think the board will give hime that time. Fortunately there are a few worse teams than us in this league Crewe, Brighton, Millwall , Sheff Wednesday. We will beat Shef Wed and that will probably keep Levein his job.We will live to fight another season in the Championship , it's all about what he does from there on in. Some would say he has taken us forward bringing in young players and some good signings , as well as a few bad ones!!!.I hope they are right because I am not so sure I think he has the motivational skills of a dead pig and thats a big part of the problem, the players don't like or respect him that is not a winning recipe.

To some extent the board are snookered. They won't let Craig spend money on players someone else might not want so they'll decide about him tomorrow in my view. They'll either finance his players and stick withhim or they'll get rid and move for the new man's guys.

For me it will be the latter. Not because of the results alone, though they are extraodinarily grim. Anyone can have a bad run. It's the tactics, the motivation, the belief, the confidence, the coaching, the sloppiness, the poor judgement in buying forwards, the outing of players too easily when they make mistakes and countless other things.

Like others I've nothing against Levein. But, I've said before, he's nieve and he's not got the charisma we need to lift us back where we belong. If he survives to prove me wrong I'll be perfectly happy but I don't think he will.

Archived