Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

Spurs

Come lets pack the Stadium for the spurs match, you can't ague with the prices.

I'm looking forward to this match so much, games against spurs are always high scoring affairs. There's been 4-4's, 2-1,s 4-2's, 3-0's the last 4 times we have met. If Grimbsy can do it so can we :P

Another point, If we do win and the crowd are as loud as they can be, I'm sure this would be a huge pull for any future players coming, I know we can do it, just don't play a 4-5-1 With the Donke up front Levein. Let's do the City proud, I really can't wait for this match. I've not felt like this since the O'neill days, and that me being serious.

I have more of a reason then most to hope that Spurs game is good both atmosphere and playing wise since not only am I cutting short a holiday to be back for it but am travelling to and from the game with a Spurs fan and suspect my whole trip will be surrounded by Spurs fans. I couldn't bear walking around London surrounded my smug fans telling me how crap we were...please make us proud City!!!

Im still undecided whether to go or not. Will be a last minute job if i do decide to go... ive been to every single home game for the past 3 years i think inc all the cups friendlies etc, and they have all been pretty poor.

But i know that if i dont go it will be a really good game...

Im still undecided whether to go or not. Will be a last minute job if i do decide to go... ive been to every single home game for the past 3 years i think inc all the cups friendlies etc, and they have all been pretty poor.

But i know that if i dont go it will be a really good game...

Don't worry it'll be on the TV...and c'mon theres likly to be more atmosphere in your living room/pub than there will be at the Walkers Stadium. Save your money, (If your a STH) I don't see why we should be playing for the first cup match anyway, The players won't turn up, like they never do for games, Why pay extra money to watch the shite that is currently on show at the Walkers Stadium. If the players can't be bothered, why should we go and support the players? I'll support the team - When there prepared to give us fans something back.

Save your money and watch it on TV!

Archived