Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
head in hands

So What news from the Board Meeting

So is there any news from this long awaited board meeting or what?

I have heard nothing this week after as poor a xmas football period for Leics as I can remember.

Lets have news on what is going on and if change is due, then lets have a decison made.

Indecision is not what anyone needs at this time.

Recognise there is a problem..............well they would be able to buy an umbrella after they are wet as well I suppose.

Action, my friend, is needed not recignition.

We have been the the mucky stuff for about two months and need to make strong decisions. The management of the club and team seem to be indecicive, which is a big problem now.

On the back page of the Mercury today Linkage.

TD, "We have to build a platform for success. We have a strategy of having hungry young players who can get us promoted and are good enough to stay there when we get there."

This confirms that craig will not be sacked anytime soon, which is a relief for me. I think those who want him out, should just lay off for now. Asking for his head will only make matters worse.

Weve got some massive massive games coming up, lets all pull in the same direction for now.

I highly doubt the board would give money that we dont have. Wigan are not certain to stay up yet so I that £1million may as well not exist until its mathematically certain that wigan will stay in the prem.

I have hed the information from very good sources that the club are prepared to gamble that wigan will stay up and so decided to make the connolly money available now in order to preserve our status in the championship division.

The board are using whats left of the initial connolly money which equates to approx 750,000...the 1 million owed at the end of the season will not be used and act as a safety net if we take the drop,if we stay up we have something in the kitty for next season

Archived