Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rotherhamfox

Dance music, the Rov Rum Remix.

This is my attempt at being a lyricist for a dance song, my inspiration being the writing genius that is the guy with blonde hair from scooter, my fave line being 'crazy dave gets on the train, give respect to the ice cream van', such deep meaning i can relate to. So here goes-

In the mix-

I found it compelling that a horse could eat cabbage,

While riding a skateboard whose wheels had steel rims,

Jim Davidson a master painter and dream weaver,

Credit given where credits due to a comic genius,

The beat goes on like a rabid dog hammering its empty chest,

Cos its in the mix,

(Those lines then repeated throughout the remainder of the song, along side the melodic hard house beat that usually accompanies such masterpieces, hope you enjoy it, i hope scooter come on ere, they may recruit me after reading that).

• 1 year later...

This is my attempt at being a lyricist for a dance song, my inspiration being the writing genius that is the guy with blonde hair from scooter, my fave line being 'crazy dave gets on the train, give respect to the ice cream van', such deep meaning i can relate to. So here goes-

In the mix-

I found it compelling that a horse could eat cabbage,

While riding a skateboard whose wheels had steel rims,

Jim Davidson a master painter and dream weaver,

Credit given where credits due to a comic genius,

The beat goes on like a rabid dog hammering its empty chest,

Cos its in the mix,

(Those lines then repeated throughout the remainder of the song, along side the melodic hard house beat that usually accompanies such masterpieces, hope you enjoy it, i hope scooter come on ere, they may recruit me after reading that).

Why did this never get replied to :o

Truely amazing lyrics :thumbup:

Archived