Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raspeir

Incase anyone hasn't realised...

"Match of the Day Live

6:20pm - 9:00pm

BBC1

VIDEO Plus+: 15530682

Subtitled, Widescreen

Leicester v Tottenham

Gary Lineker presents live coverage of the FA Cup third round tie between Leicester City and Tottenham Hotspur at the Walkers Stadium (kick-off 6.30). Spurs are eight-times winners of the competition and Martin Jol's side are currently enjoying their best Premiership season for years. By contrast Leicester have been struggling in the lower half of the Championship. Also, highlights of this afternoon's other third round ties, including the meeting of Burton Albion and Manchester United. "

I'm sure everyone else has spotted it but i had no idea.. I'm stuck at university essaying in sunny nottingham so will be great to watch it up here! Figured i'd spread the word :)

Im back at Uni tomorrow so its all good to watch it at Einsteins (The pub!). I know a few Spurs fans so it should be a good laugh! (well for them anyway!)

Im looking forward to it but at the same time im prepared for being embarrassed!

"Match of the Day Live

6:20pm - 9:00pm

BBC1

VIDEO Plus+: 15530682

Subtitled, Widescreen

Leicester v Tottenham

Gary Lineker presents live coverage of the FA Cup third round tie between Leicester City and Tottenham Hotspur at the Walkers Stadium (kick-off 6.30). Spurs are eight-times winners of the competition and Martin Jol's side are currently enjoying their best Premiership season for years. By contrast Leicester have been struggling in the lower half of the Championship. Also, highlights of this afternoon's other third round ties, including the meeting of Burton Albion and Manchester United. "

I'm sure everyone else has spotted it but i had no idea.. I'm stuck at university essaying in sunny nottingham so will be great to watch it up here! Figured i'd spread the word :)

should pull in the Antiques Roadshow & Songs of Praise fans................

Archived