Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

We Love Nuneaton - We do

We Love Nuneaton, We do.

We Love Nuneaton, We do.

We Love Nuneaton, We do.

Oh, Nuneaton We Love You!

WOOHOO! Gutted I didn't get tickets for this game, The day tickets went on sale I thought, should I? shouldn't I? Eventually I was too late, but I might go to the replay. I am abit of a glory supporter when it comes to attendance of Nuneaton games for me, but I always look out for there results, e.t.c. But might go to the replay, depending on dates (If its a night match which i'm guessing it is, it would mean time of work, so i'll have to see whats happens)

Gez Murphy :clap: :clap2:

And I may have won £51, because I put Middlesborough to win the first half, Nuneaton to win the second, but i'm not holding my breath because last time I did this, Crewe won the first half, and Leicester won the second, but it means Leicester needed to win the whole match in the 2nd half...I'll have a go at claiming the money for the bet today though, doubt i'll get it ;)

Was so close to winning £501, I had 500/1 on Nuneaton winning 2-1 with Gez Murphey scoring, If only Nuneaton could have got a second ;)

YESSSSS!

I really hope Nuneaton can beat Middlesborough in the replay now, Because it will then be a Coventry v Nuneaton tie. Oh this is a dream of a tie, Just hope Nuneaton can get through the replay.

The Nuneaton players seem really ready for the Middlesborough tie and most of the Nuneaton players wanted Coventry in the next round as there dream tie, so I think the Nuneaton players will find the next round as abit of a boost and even more of an incentive to have a real go at Middlesborough in the replay.

Archived