Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

A Word to all of those who didn't make it today...

(I might get slated for this, but)

Ok, some of you had genuine reasons not to go, but to those who couldn't be bothered and would rather watch on tv, feel free to do so in the next few matches, please?

Atmosphere was ace with 14,000 loyal leicester fans singing their hearts out. Much better than 20,000 where 6,000 don't really give a flying shit as long as they save a few quid dotted about.

BLUEEEEE ARRRRRRMY!!

Hi Craig,

Blame the telly companies for mucking about with kick-of time, not the fans. If the match had remained on Saturday there would have been many more there.

When the place is packed and half the kop don't care, don't sing and just moan all game it really dampens te atmosphere...when everyone in the kop is committed and really wants to be there creates a genuinly awesome amount of noise! I wouldn't have missed it for the world, would be great to see 32 000 true fans packing the stadium week in week out though...ever the optimist.

Also credit to the Spurs fans who filled their part of the stadium...they were pretty loud until we scored which made it so much sweeter!!!

I was there and yeah what a great atmosphere, I have no voice today, and all my colleagues at work think its great not having to hear me harp on. Still I have to say, the real difference for me was seeing Craig out of his seat and at the touch line shouting instructions and showing some passion. I have been to a few games this season, as I am a newly converted fan. My criticism is that in the league Craig is sat on the bench showing no passion at all. Last night he was there virtually the whole match on the line. Great show passion in the league in the same way, then I think the fans won't want his head quite as much, the players will respond and whey hey up the league we go.

I was there and yeah what a great atmosphere, I have no voice today, and all my colleagues at work think its great not having to hear me harp on. Still I have to say, the real difference for me was seeing Craig out of his seat and at the touch line shouting instructions and showing some passion. I have been to a few games this season, as I am a newly converted fan. My criticism is that in the league Craig is sat on the bench showing no passion at all. Last night he was there virtually the whole match on the line. Great show passion in the league in the same way, then I think the fans won't want his head quite as much, the players will respond and whey hey up the league we go.

It's easy to be up for a big game like this, I just wish they could be like this in the league.

Best game I've been to in years. When I got back to uni and was in the pub I had loadsa random people just coming up to me and shaking my hand and saying "Well done".

Quality game and pissed out my face afterwards aswell :) Quality atmosphere in the Kop:)

It was the same when we played Blackburn and then Man City in the cup (2003/2004 season). Both games were on TV, and the fans stayed away. However, the atmosphere with both games were amazing, just like tonight.

Can't beat the cup.Went to all of above + Charlton 4king (did Sven give him that shirt on purpose?) amazin last night made the hours drive home worthwhile

I did a cultural exchange visit over the weekend.

I was taken to Hull V Villa on Saturday and brought a Hull supporting mate down yesterday.

Both of us agreed that the atmosphere was much better at the Walkers (2,000 more supporters) but more interestingly he was saying that all aspects of our stadium are better and he loved the music after the goals.

He reckoned he was encroaching on our party and the PHG was uniquely ours, giving us an identity.

Archived