Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

A Word to all of those who didn't make it today...

(I might get slated for this, but)

Ok, some of you had genuine reasons not to go, but to those who couldn't be bothered and would rather watch on tv, feel free to do so in the next few matches, please?

Atmosphere was ace with 14,000 loyal leicester fans singing their hearts out. Much better than 20,000 where 6,000 don't really give a flying shit as long as they save a few quid dotted about.

BLUEEEEE ARRRRRRMY!!

Ok, some of you had genuine reasons not to go, but to those who couldn't be bothered and would rather watch on tv, feel free to do so in the next few matches, please?

Atmosphere was ace with 14,000 loyal leicester fans singing their hearts out. Much better than 20,000 where 6,000 don't really give a flying shit as long as they save a few quid dotted about.

BLUEEEEE ARRRRRRMY!!

agree with that mate, atmosphere was excellent tonight, enjoyed every minute!! i quite liked being able to jump around a few rows hehehe!!!

Wish I could have made it - atmosphere sounded great on TV. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford the 80 quid train ticket I would have had to buy tomorrow morning to get to work.

glad it sounded good on telly, tell ya what sounded sooooo good there, not to rub it in sorry!!

It was the same when we played Blackburn and then Man City in the cup (2003/2004 season). Both games were on TV, and the fans stayed away. However, the atmosphere with both games were amazing, just like tonight.

I did'nt go today , one because I could'nt get there , and two 'cos I decided to save my money and watch it at home with my mates.

But I will be at Hillsbrough on saturday , sorry to dissapoint you.

I did'nt go today , one because I could'nt get there , and two 'cos I decided to save my money and watch it at home with my mates.

But I will be at Hillsbrough on saturday , sorry to dissapoint you.

Then that's a genuine reason, and i'm not saying it about you :rolleyes:

BLUEEEEE ARRRRRRMY!!

I totally agree mate, you could see that is the true supporters who turned out today because 14,00 sounded more like 40,000! Best birthday present I could ask for!!!

It sounded amazing on TV when De Vries scored the winner :D The fans really did LCFC proud today, so a big well done to those that sung their hearts out!

Good job you don't have to use your voice on here because it has gone!!!! :)

When you wanna fork out a few grand to pay my loan and overdraft off then so be it.

Until then... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'lll take a TV appearance when I can get it!!

Plus I made a new friend tonighty, we talk about Sjearer kickingh Lennon, DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I totally agree mate, you could see that is the true supporters who turned out today because 14,00 sounded more like 40,000! Best birthday present I could ask for!!!

its true, i stood at the back of the kop although i was meant to be in my normal seat, great atmosphere in f1 section and us at the back never stopped singing. also was a great birthday weekend for me (7th jan for the win ;))

BLUEEEEE ARRRRRRMY!!

I'd have been there if it had been on a Saturday.

Seeing as they focked about with the times/date, it meant I had to watch on TV.

happy birthday for whenever it was, guessing it was yesterday??

To be honest I thought the reason the Atmosphere last night was sooo good was due to decent away supporters finally. I mean the atmos when 300 Crewe fans turn up just doesn't quite get going, especially when we don't play well either!!!

I'd have been there if it had been on a Saturday.

Seeing as they focked about with the times/date, it meant I had to watch on TV.

same here! I have am lot of Uni stuff on today and so it would have been a struggle if i went to the game! I watched it in TV and enjoyed it.

Archived