Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

New formation would work

RAB

Stearman - Ness - Macca - Maybury

Smith - Williams (joey) - Hughes - elvis

Deepfreezer - fry up

*Joey, or williams or hughes dependant whose playing the best

LETS ALL HAVE A FRY UP .........LETS ALL HAVE A FRY UP la la la la.....................

LETS ALL HAVE A FRY UP .........LETS ALL HAVE A FRY UP la la la la.....................

RAB

Stearman - Ness - Macca - Maybury

Smith - Williams (joey) - Hughes - elvis

Deepfreezer - fry up

*Joey, or williams or hughes dependant whose playing the best

Poor.

Smith at right wing? Elvis at left? Or the other way around, i'm confused?

Hume and Fryatt have got to be the long term strike partnership. Wesolowski has got to be in the centre aswell, I think Hughes is a dish best served at right wing when you think about the other central midfielders we have soon to be available.

I don't really expect anything from Weso until next season.

My prefered formation and side would be one built around pace as its main attacking outlet with MDV operating as almost the catalyst in terms of hold up ball and lay-offs if he can maintain any level of form.

Douglas

Maybury,Johansson,McCarthy,(new left back)

Hammond,Gudjonnson,Williams,Smith

De Vries,Fryatt/Hume

Subs-Henderson

-Dublin

-Fryatt/Hume

-Stearman

-Kisnorbo

Now you may be think Hammond on the wing?

In my opinion he has all the atributes to be a winger expect for crossing which is an obvious downfall although if he could work on that we would be quite the attacking side.

I would also consider swapping Williams for Kisnorbo on away games for more defensive duties.

Archived