Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox Glos

henderson ?

Because along with Kisnorbo and De Vries, Rab is CL's love child. Many a member have been campaigning for Hendo to play but Rab has looked more solid in the past few games... don't bank on seeign Henderson many if any times ths season.

I was speaking to someone last week and they said that they had sat next to Hendersons mum at a recent game. Henderson told her that the players feel as though Levein is just picking the team out of a hat. This cant be good for team spirit (sorry this sounds like one of those dodgy best mates, girlfriends, sisters, dad stories off football rumours! :D:blink::thumbup:

I was speaking to someone last week and they said that they had sat next to Hendersons mum at a recent game. Henderson told her that the players feel as though Levein is just picking the team out of a hat. This cant be good for team spirit (sorry this sounds like one of those dodgy best mates, girlfriends, sisters, dad stories off football rumours! :D:blink::thumbup:

Not only sounds like but is :P

he wont get to play first team, until rab gets injured again! i really think he should be played its not fair on him, the games i saw him in he played well!

what is it with CL loving the ones he bought with him??? understandable that he plays maybury though!! :thumbup:

ok fine de vries played a cracker on sunday, but thats the first time ever! i aint slating him all you de vries lovers!

but anyway, he needs to think about giving hendo a start!

he wont get to play first team, until rab gets injured again! i really think he should be played its not fair on him, the games i saw him in he played well!

what is it with CL loving the ones he bought with him??? understandable that he plays maybury though!! :thumbup:

ok fine de vries played a cracker on sunday, but thats the first time ever! i aint slating him all you de vries lovers!

but anyway, he needs to think about giving hendo a start!

Actually he didn't bring Rab or Henderson with him, Rab came from Celtic and Hendo from Bradford I think.

Archived