Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walkers Wonderkid

motivation

after the sheff utd win and spurs game i cant help wonder why the leicester players build themselves up for even more dissapointment. i mean there is no point in just trying really hard in a few games and then getting beat by rubbish teams like sheff wed. BUT WHY IS IT that when we give them praise after a fantastic result like the spurs game they perform poorly is all about the MOTIVATION THEY GET ON THE NIGHT??

I think it goes abit like this;

Big Team = Mentality such as :- "Oh big team, this is a challenge, these are the teams we should be challenging against, we know we need to perform against these teams, c'mon lads"

Smaller Teams - Mentality such as :- "Ah c'mon lads we're better than these, we can beat these easily without tring, we are better than this..." The players think that but without takinginto account what position LCFC are...

I think it goes abit like this;

Big Team = Mentality such as :- "Oh big team, this is a challenge, these are the teams we should be challenging against, we know we need to perform against these teams, c'mon lads"

Smaller Teams - Mentality such as :- "Ah c'mon lads we're better than these, we can beat these easily without tring, we are better than this..." The players think that but without takinginto account what position LCFC are...

think your right!!

When you're on 5 grand a week, you shouldnt need motivation. Dont these players realise that if they play well every week then they will go to a bigger club, like joey is. Are they that thick? If you looked that disinterested while doing our job, you get sacked. Can they only gee themselves up for the big games. Are they really that stupid? I would give anything to play for my beloved LCFC, but these wankers dont give a flying fock. They dont realise how lucky they are. :mad:

When you're on 5 grand a week, you shouldnt need motivation. Dont these players realise that if they play well every week then they will go to a bigger club, like joey is. Are they that thick? If you looked that disinterested while doing our job, you get sacked. Can they only gee themselves up for the big games. Are they really that stupid? I would give anything to play for my beloved LCFC, but these wankers dont give a flying fock. They dont realise how lucky they are. :mad:

A good manager should be able to get the players up for the match, a good manager should be able to delivver a team talk that will make all the players give 110%, We've not had a good manager like that for a while.

Archived