Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Players vs Wednesday..

Katy, Stez, Scowy and myself were talking on the way back yesterday about how the players were a discrace yesterday.

Not just talking about the effort and creativity on the pitch (of which there was very little) but about how, at the final whistle, each and everyone of them disappeard down the tunnel.

The most us fans got was a brief clap before they disappeard.

Considering we'd paid as much as we had to go all the way up there to support them, surely they should all have been made or chosen to come over and applaud us?

It makes me sick to think that these people get paid so much per week playing for our football club and can't even make the effort to come over to their own supporters, who have stuck by them, to say thank you or sorry for a bloody crap performance.

I remember one year when we had lost 5-0 at Highbury (yes, that means vs Arsenal, one of the best teams in the country for the past 10 years or whatever) and the players then were bloody made to come and say sorry to the fans! Yet against Sheffield Wednesday :angry:

We dropped into the bottom 3 yesterday, I wonder how long it was until the players actally realised this or if they actually cared?

Arseholes.

The only reason I can think why the players buggered off down the tunnel quickly was that they knew that hadn't put 100% in. Wednesday clearly wanted it more, and it emphasised that our players couldn't give a shit when the going got tough. I'd have appreciated it if the players had come over to us and apologised for that shambles of a performance (Like Cobbo said), but just like the manager, they hid in the changing rooms.

Gutless, the lot of 'em.

They are a bunch of gutless tw@s they didnt come over as they knew they'd get abuse and the mood I was in on Saturday they would have got more than that!

Im wording a strong email of my dissatisfaction to Tim Davies (for all the good it will do but it will make me feel better)

I felt like a total mug, the players and CL are taking my money every week and taking the piss. NOT HAPPY! :mad::mad:

I can only echo those sentiments.

To be where we are is bad enough. To be there with a bunch of players who couldn't give a crap makes me :mad:

I suppose most of them are thinking that when we are relegated, they will easily find work elsewhere, though why they'd deserve it, I don't know.

I can only echo those sentiments.

To be where we are is bad enough. To be there with a bunch of players who couldn't give a crap makes me :mad:

I suppose most of them are thinking that when we are relegated, they will easily find work elsewhere, though why they'd deserve it, I don't know.

And that is the most sickening thing of all!

They are a bunch of gutless tw@s they didnt come over as they knew they'd get abuse and the mood I was in on Saturday they would have got more than that!

Im wording a strong email of my dissatisfaction to Tim Davies (for all the good it will do but it will make me feel better)

I felt like a total mug, the players and CL are taking my money every week and taking the piss. NOT HAPPY! :mad::mad:

That will go straight in the bin - i was there also and it was a disgrace - i even missed the chance of overtime at work to support them and they did not care.

Katy, Stez, Scowy and myself were talking on the way back yesterday about how the players were a discrace yesterday.

Not just talking about the effort and creativity on the pitch (of which there was very little) but about how, at the final whistle, each and everyone of them disappeard down the tunnel.

The most us fans got was a brief clap before they disappeard.

Considering we'd paid as much as we had to go all the way up there to support them, surely they should all have been made or chosen to come over and applaud us?

It makes me sick to think that these people get paid so much per week playing for our football club and can't even make the effort to come over to their own supporters, who have stuck by them, to say thank you or sorry for a bloody crap performance.

I remember one year when we had lost 5-0 at Highbury (yes, that means vs Arsenal, one of the best teams in the country for the past 10 years or whatever) and the players then were bloody made to come and say sorry to the fans! Yet against Sheffield Wednesday :angry:

We dropped into the bottom 3 yesterday, I wonder how long it was until the players actally realised this or if they actually cared?

Arseholes.

Maybe this thread should be changed from players vs Wednesday to Losers vs Wednesday or Wasters vs Wednesday

That will go straight in the bin - i was there also and it was a disgrace - i even missed the chance of overtime at work to support them and they did not care.

:thumbup:

You were right ForeverBlue Tim has replied:

First of all thank you for your support and time and sacrifices you make in

supporting the club. It is much appreciated I assure you.

I know all the players value our support and I will make sure that they make

fans aware of this. Whilst it should never happen I can only assume that in

their dissapointment they did not show their appreciation. I apologise for this

and will chase it up.

Thank you again for your support.

Kind regards

Tim

All I can say is that we had better see a marked improvement in that side of things in the future - there is no excuse!

Archived