Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Sack Bill Anderson as well as Levein

Just reading the write up. Considering we were PATHETIC on Saturday, why DOES BILL ANDERSON ALWAYS try and put a positive slant on all of his players' write ups????

Like Levein, Anderson is not good enough AND SHOULD BE MORE CRITICAL !!!

I wish we had a decent journalist to write up our reports after every game. Anderson, although I'm for positive encouragement, COULD NOT be constructively critical if his life depended on it.

Just reading the write up. Considering we were PATHETIC on Saturday, why DOES BILL ANDERSON ALWAYS try and put a positive slant on all of his players' write ups????

Like Levein, Anderson is not good enough AND SHOULD BE MORE CRITICAL !!!

I wish we had a decent journalist to write up our reports after every game. Anderson, although I'm for positive encouragement, COULD NOT be constructively critical if his life depended on it.

We've got Tharican. He tells it like it is and gives us his opinion.

We've got Tharican. He tells it like it is and gives us his opinion.

Bill's no fool. He knows which side his bread's buttered. You don't go rocking the boat at the City and expect to get a Press pass...and more especially if you work on a web site (or a fans site, as I think it was patronizingly described by someone). :):)

I actually thought the Mercury sports coverage was pretty bouncy today but after reading those player assessments I couldn't figure out how the hell we lost!!!.

I sometimes think if one of our guys shot the ref it'd be glossed over as "covered a lot of ground but finally got a little bit over excited with the referee (whose funeral is on Wednesday)!

But it's all subjective, a point of view. He's been there a long time so he's seen some football. In fact he's been around longer than Lee Morris!

Thanks anyway for your comment. It's much appreciated.

Bill's no fool. He knows which side his bread's buttered. You don't go rocking the boat at the City and expect to get a Press pass...and more especially if you work on a web site (or a fans site, as I think it was patronizingly described by someone). :):)

I actually thought the Mercury sports coverage was pretty bouncy today but after reading those player assessments I couldn't figure out how the hell we lost!!!.

I sometimes think if one of our guys shot the ref it'd be glossed over as "covered a lot of ground but finally got a little bit over excited with the referee (whose funeral is on Wednesday)!

But it's all subjective, a point of view. He's been there a long time so he's seen some football. In fact he's been around longer than Lee Morris!

Thanks anyway for your comment. It's much appreciated.

He's as bad as the Radio Leicester commentators.

Archived