Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wonderboy

who would your dream replacement be

just a thaught who would you like in charge as leicester boss when not if craig levein is sacked it can be as ridiculous as you like or as normal as you like

personally i would like to see the irish god back as manager with robbo as number 2 claridge as striking coach walshey as defensive coach and tim flowers as goalkeeping coach

:):):)

just a thaught who would you like in charge as leicester boss when not if craig levein is sacked it can be as ridiculous as you like or as normal as you like

personally i would like to see the irish god back as manager with robbo as number 2 claridge as striking coach walshey as defensive coach and tim flowers as goalkeeping coach

:):):)

Very simple. My dream replacement would be me.

O'Neill of course

Realistically I'd like George Graham in charge. We need someone to rule with an iron rod and he'd do that.

In a dram world I like many other Leicester fans would like to see Martin O'Neill back inb charge. He is however currently taking time out from football and I think his next job will be at Old Trafford anyhow.

Another name I don't think that has been mentioned is that Brazilian bloke, who manages Portugal. I think his name is Felipe Scolari.

Realistically I'd like George Graham in charge. We need someone to rule with an iron rod and he'd do that.

In a dram world I like many other Leicester fans would like to see Martin O'Neill back inb charge. He is however currently taking time out from football and I think his next job will be at Old Trafford anyhow.

Another name I don't think that has been mentioned is that Brazilian bloke, who manages Portugal. I think his name is Felipe Scolari.

i seriously doubt he will come to city not exactly man utd are we he is a class manager and he will join a class team :ph34r:

Who George Graham???

That would be the return of positive attacking football .... :P

O'Neil would be my dream replacement but it'll never happen (unless that proposed take over by the Japanese media company happens which gets getting lots of nice coverage on football rumours lol ... I wish)

That would be the return of positive attacking football .... :P

O'Neil would be my dream replacement but it'll never happen (unless that proposed take over by the Japanese media company happens which gets getting lots of nice coverage on football rumours lol ... I wish)

George Graham built the foundations at Leeds, that O'Leary added to then destroyed.

does anyone know who started the japanese media thing they must have way too much time on there hands theres no chance that they would invest 100 mil in city

Altho i have heard the bush family are looking to invest 400 million in city with oneill in charge and alex ferguson as his number 2 :whistle::D:whistle::banana:

no no no that solero bloke if he is manager of portugal he aint gonna come to the foxes alto i could see george graham in the job :o:whistle:

He's by my dream choice.

It'll never happen though.

Altho i have heard the bush family are looking to invest 400 million in city with oneill in charge and alex ferguson as his number 2 :whistle::D:whistle::banana:

You trying to start rumours.

People on here will get carried away if they hear you talking like that.

You trying to start rumours.

People on here will get carried away if they hear you talking like that.

im sorry but my mates mates nephews cousins sisters dads dads brother works in america and and says g bush likes us as a business prospect lol:D:D:D:D

just goes to show anyone can make up these silly rumours

im sorry but my mates mates nephews cousins sisters dads dads brother works in america and and says g bush likes us as a business prospect lol:D:D:D:D

just goes to show anyone can make up these silly rumours

You wanna post that one on footballrumours.com

See what you get back

Archived