Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Have you got £20 you don't want

Then Spend oops waste it here:

Half-Season Ticket

0,,10274%7E2786167,00.jpg

Right, so we're into the second half of the season and there have been some cracking features available on World so far. But there's nothing quite like the closing stages of the campaign - every game becomes more and more crucial.

And as we value our supporters' satisfaction, we been thinking of you and how to improve the service we provide. That's why World will now be more jam-packed than ever with all your favourites, from match highlights to player interviews.

If you've yet to discover the benefits of Leicester City World, your online season ticket, we've got a special half-season offer exclusive to all new subscribers.

Register today and sign-up up for the rest of the season for a bargain price of just £19.99.

With Leicester City World you'll get:

- Unrivalled LIVE radio commentary on every match

What! and listen to John Barber :huh:

- Pre and post-match interviews with the gaffer and key players

Err, We've Heard IT :P

- Exclusive video highlights of every match

Why would we want to see goals from other team? ;)

Plus a searchable video archive - with a database stretching back three years!

Don't miss all the exciting behind-the-scenes action as the season comes to an end, simply take advantage of our unbelievable offer and purchase a World half-season ticket. For just £19.99 you'll have access to all these great features and more, from now until the end of the season.

So go on treat yourself to a little post-Christmas present, treat yourself to World!

Having had it free for a year I can say it's an absolutely piss poor package.

who subscribes to this ive heard you can watch highlights etc and interviews but for someone who goes 70% away game and every home game has sky tv watches football league review and sky sports news what are the benefits? :thumbup:

absolutely none. you see more of the game from behind a pillar at hillborough than on their 'highlights'

I use it because I live down near London now and it's the only way I can listed to the games - if I didn't need it for that I wouldn't bother though

yeah I know... I do too, but thats essentially what we are doing!!!! :cry:

Archived