Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MONreborn

The gulf in class

I'm not sure whether this should be in here but today I was watchin the Palace and Reading match and both sides were so much better then us, they had so much more creativity, passion, attacking knowhow, and defensive organization and both had awesome goal keepers.

We, on paper, should at least be a match for both sides yet are not. WHY?

:mad:

I'm not sure whether this should be in here but today I was watchin the Palace and Reading match and both sides were so much better then us, they had so much more creativity, passion, attacking knowhow, and defensive organization and both had awesome goal keepers.

Craig Levein.

Craig Levein.

I am begining to think it is, he could be the prime reason.

Levein should leave now, as he will have left behind a good legacy. If we get promoted to the Permier League next season, with a new manager ( It is actually quite a good chance), Levein will be applauded for the work that has gone on behind the scenes.

Off-the-field we are a good unit, lets get a man, or woman, in, to turn this club into result-orientated comany.

exactly CL creativity nulified by CL team selections and coaching or lack of,passion comes from manager and players wanting to win for manager ie respect which both dowie and coppell have and CL will never have,attacking know how through work on training ground in week do we do any very little evidence to support this and finally defense id say which should be CL strong point however here he falls short again with selection and lack of training ground activity.goalkeeper rab and guess who bought him in CL but there is one positive he has lowered the age of the squad well done.

I am begining to think it is, he could be the prime reason.

Levein should leave now, as he will have left behind a good legacy. If we get promoted to the Permier League next season, with a new manager ( It is actually quite a good chance), Levein will be applauded for the work that has gone on behind the scenes.

Off-the-field we are a good unit, lets get a man, or woman, in, to turn this club into result-orientated comany.

levien can be applauded for nothing what positives can you possibily draw upon for what he has done the man will never work again after his woeful showing.

levien can be applauded for nothing what positives can you possibily draw upon for what he has done the man will never work again after his woeful showing.

Jim Jefferies is another ex-Hearts manager who came to England with a good reputation, but comprehensively ****ed up his new club.

Despite this, Jefferies was still able to get work as manager of Kilmarnock in the SPL.

And his club, Bradford, went into freefall, and haven't escaped from the third tier of English football since.

and both had awesome goal keepers.

I've always been a believer that a good team comes from this

I use Liverpool as a recent example, with carragher, hyypia and riise in defense, dudek still let in a lot of goals. Since reina's arrival, with basically the same defence, they have been unbeatable..

Jim Jefferies is another ex-Hearts manager who came to England with a good reputation, but comprehensively ****ed up his new club.

Despite this, Jefferies was still able to get work as manager of Kilmarnock in the SPL.

And his club, Bradford, went into freefall, and haven't escaped from the third tier of English football since.

agreed i should confirm i did mean work in english football again the scots will have him back get your coat CL they tell me its cold up north.

im with you benji. im a strong believer that a good team is set about a strong defence and ultimately a good keeper and i dont think rab is the best of keepers. as i live in cornwall its a bit difficult to go to matches but get along to home park in plymouth when we're visiting. what i saw earlier in the season was pretty awful defending which im sure most other people on here put up with week in week out. as i only saw half a game i cant slate the team too much but some players would play balls across the floor along the back line and the plymouth strikers more often than not got in. Also smith seemed to be our only option apart from lobbing the ball to de Vries. Did laugh all the way home though after how poorly we had played and the score got wiped out!

Archived