Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Going down

I totally agree with you and I do not care. The whole club needs restructuring. If tim Davies could not see that Craig Levein was not good enough after the Millwall match then he must be blind. In some ways I think that the whole blame resides on Tim Davies' shoulders for being incompetent although you could say exactly the same thing about Levein.

They are both wankers

Worst Leicester team ever whichever way you jazz it up.

Its humiliating 2 points out of last 30 & they were at home to the 2 teams below us ! 1 win in last 26 away is pathetic by anyones low standards how anyone can defend this manager is beyond me the facts are there staring you all in the face.Spineless manager spineless players & a spineless board no leaders anywhere in the club on or off the field.

Anyone like to add anything for the undefendable ?

I totally agree with you and I do not care. The whole club needs restructuring. If tim Davies could not see that Craig Levein was not good enough after the Millwall match then he must be blind. In some ways I think that the whole blame resides on Tim Davies' shoulders for being incompetent although you could say exactly the same thing about Levein.

They are both wankers

You can't sack Levein. He's a very nice man who promised to take 4 years to put us right. He replaced that awful "hoofball" of Micky Adams with his own nice "hoofball". He's brought in all those nice young players. And we're so unlucky. Haven't you looked at the statistics where we have hit the woodwork more than any other team.

You can't sack Levein. He's a very nice man who promised to take 4 years to put us right. He replaced that awful "hoofball" of Micky Adams with his own nice "hoofball". He's brought in all those nice young players. And we're so unlucky. Haven't you looked at the statistics where we have hit the woodwork more than any other team.

Your taking the piss right ?

Don't think Levein's long term masterplan included League One football. Think he has to go now even if it's too late to save us from relegation, usually a new boss coming in gets good results at first so would have to hope we could stay up on that basis.

Dear Tim,

Please explain to me why Craig Levein is still in charge of our club. I have read that we cannot afford to sack him but surely the financial implications of our impending relegation will hit the club harder. I'm not saying that bringing in a new manager is definately going to improve things but I think it's worth a shot. At the end of the day whatever happens now is going to be a gamble. If Craig does stay at the helm and gets us relegated whos to say that he is going to turn things around next year? At this rate we could be around the pit of League One this time next year. I think that Craig has done a decent job in terms of stabilising the club and appreciate that he is 'building for the future' but there is no indication to me that that future is going to be a successful one under Craig Levein. This is a results business, we are not getting even remotely satisfactory results. The way I see it, even with 17 games remaining, we are going down. If you want to go and get us relegated why not employ me as manager for a fraction of the price? I'm sure I could be equally as effective...

All the best

I just emailed Tim with this, I don't know if I'll get a reply, I don't really care, atleast I got my point across...

Ok Guys,Sorry to say this,but we are going down,even if we get a new manager,its to late now,But the good News,we will be back better and stronger

Erm well that was said when we got relegated as well, that the championshp would be a breeze for us, what makes u so sure we wont struggle in leuge 1

Archived