Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TornadoShaunUK

Think of it this way..

The problem is it's easy for us to make judgment, but I bet managers and board members get quite freindly sometimes. If Davies has made a good friendship with Levein it must be hard for him to kick him out.

The problem is it's easy for us to make judgment, but I bet managers and board members get quite freindly sometimes. If Davies has made a good friendship with Levein it must be hard for him to kick him out.

you may have a point but if thats the case then he wants to go aswell... I get on okay with my boss but he would still sack me if I sat around doing nothing allday or started wrecking his business in any way..

you may have a point but if thats the case then he wants to go aswell... I get on okay with my boss but he would still sack me if I sat around doing nothing allday or started wrecking his business in any way..

Good point

I wouldnt be surprised to see Levein resign in the next week. There is no doubting the talent of this squad, but he cant get them motivated to play for the shirt. If we dont win emphatically over Plymouth he will walk

i doubt levein will resign due to his so called "future plans" :(

I'm with Highland Fox on this one too.

With 17 games still to play, it's definitely not the time to throw the towel in. It's hardly as if we're cut adrift like Forest were last season

I firmly believe things will change for the better sooner rather than later. This isn't based on that "we're too good to go down guff". It's a gut feeling that when we get that stroke of luck (e.g. an own goal winner against Plymouth thank you very much) we'll get some momentum going.

Admittedly it may be hard to think like that about City right now.

I broadly agree with that. Moreover I would say that if CL can squeeze us through this year in the same league then we will be strong contenders next. ;):thumbup: I am also honest enough to realise that there is a strong element of risk in keeping CL in the job. ;):thumbup:

I broadly agree with that. Moreover I would say that if CL can squeeze us through this year in the same league then we will be strong contenders next. ;):thumbup: I am also honest enough to realise that there is a strong element of risk in keeping CL in the job. ;):thumbup:

There certainly is, in my email to Tim earlier I mentioned that; whatever happens now with regard to Craig Levein, it is going to be a gamble... We do have this game in hand but if we don't win then obviously it counts for nothing... and I don't think many of us are expecting us to go to Plymouth and come out with 3 pts.

That said I will be hoping to god that we get those 3 points.. this is the game where we can drag ourselves out of the bottom three without relying on Brighton to slip up.

Archived