Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parsons

derby - leicester comparison

for starters i am sorry for what i am doing, that is comparing us to derby fc :(

but anyway..

the 2001/2002 season derby and leicester finnish 19th and 20th in the premiership :(

the 2002/2003 season leicester finnished 2nd :D where as derby in their first season went on to finish 18th

the 2003/2004 season derby finnished 20th in the championship, whilst leicester were relegated from the premiership once again :angry:

the 2004/2005 season derby finnished 4th!!, so it took 2 seasons in the championship before they were ready to challenge for the title, we finnished 15th

this season now is are 2nd in the championship, if we get through this season then surely the next one will be are promomtion push,not much logic in this but there we go :rolleyes:

infact i think il just stop rambling now and let you all discuss what kind of drugs parsons is on

Archived