Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Levein_Out

Feedback from Hearts fans

I've only been to two games this season but I'd suggest the following.

Theme of season, long passages of possession and play but with little spark.. nothing incisive, thus not awarded with goals. At the back, general lapses in concentration. We are quite poor at defending set pieces. Still playing with a fair amount of fear so any time we are in a decent position, like Stoke for example, we manage to fock it up. The winning mentality and ability to kill games just isn't there.

I'd suggest that by now Levein has lost a large proportion of the dressing room anyway, but a number of these problems, I get the impression, have been in evidence all season.

I've only been to two games this season but I'd suggest the following.

Theme of season, long passages of possession and play but with little spark.. nothing incisive, thus not awarded with goals. At the back, general lapses in concentration. We are quite poor at defending set pieces. Still playing with a fair amount of fear so any time we are in a decent position, like Stoke for example, we manage to fock it up. The winning mentality and ability to kill games just isn't there.

I'd suggest that by now Levein has lost a large proportion of the dressing room anyway, but a number of these problems, I get the impression, have been in evidence all season.

That's really odd, I definitely didn't put this reply in here. I don't think I'd even read this thread...

I was replying to one asking about what was actually wrong at the club by 'placid casual'.

Could someone please move it for me -very strange.

Archived