Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Southampton

So whose get there ticket? Im not sure if to or not. I think ill only go if Levein has been sacked, i know it sounds terrible but i cant watch anymore of his dross.

Cant see the attendance being any more than 15K.

Levein out

So whose get there ticket? Im not sure if to or not. I think ill only go if Levein has been sacked, i know it sounds terrible but i cant watch anymore of his dross.

Levein out

i think itll be around 18k at the moment but if levein is sacked between now and then i think loads will go on

the day

levein p*ss off

i think itll be around 18k at the moment but if levein is sacked between now and then i think loads will go on

the day

levein p*ss off

I'm not going cos our beloved sponsors Alliance & Leicester won't give me any money otherwise I'd be going. I don't care who the manager is on saturday, I'd be going to support the club.

I'm not going cos our beloved sponsors Alliance & Leicester won't give me any money otherwise I'd be going. I don't care who the manager is on saturday, I'd be going to support the club.

Indeed same here ... and if we start "overthinking" then I'll start sing sack Levein out Levein out with the other 10,000 devote Leicester fans ...

Hi,

Does anyone know if can get tickets on the day? i :thumbup:

Levein out

Levein out

I've got mine, even when we play sh*t and even if we get relegated i will still be there.

Archived