Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Arsenal Vs West Ham

Don't wanna speak to soon because its not even H/T yet, but Foreigners 0 - 2 West Ham :D :clap2: :dance::yahoo::chant::scarf: :thumbsup: :clap::bounce::banana:

I love it!

I :laugh: in Wenger and Arsenal's face!

Arsenal - Out of League Cup, Out of F.A Cup, Currently 6th in the Premiership (Before tonights game) I know as Leicester fans we/I can't really laugh but for Arsenal's "standards"...Arsenal = Failures! That season unbeaten seems a long time ago now. :whistle:

LINK

According to this, Sol Campbell got subbed at half-time, got the hump and just left the ground without bothering to watch the second half. :o

Just another one of Arsene Wengers anti-english policys, Wenger probably said something in hope Campbell would do as he did. :rolleyes:

...hehe, I'll try and find anything to have a pop at Arsene Wenger, especially his anti-english policy, but i'll find any reason tbh!

Does Arsene's anti-English policy include spending a large chunk of his transfer budget ensuring that Theo Walcott is not left rotting in Chelsea's reserve team?

He'll probably be left rotting in Arsenal's reserve team now.

Chelsea play English players...Your lucky to get 2 English players at one time in Arsenal's team.

Archived