Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian

Holloway Suspended!

Tim Davies is well aware of fans feelings over Ian Holloway and is continually saying things like "don't believe everything you read in the Press" and "Just rumours".

I have every faith that the Board are doing exactly as McCahill has said and that before anyone else gets the job Mike Newell will have to turn it down.

Tim Davies is well aware of fans feelings over Ian Holloway and is continually saying things like "don't believe everything you read in the Press" and "Just rumours".

I have every faith that the Board are doing exactly as McCahill has said and that before anyone else gets the job Mike Newell will have to turn it down.

When did he say this Thrac??

I think Holloway's suspension has a lot to do with the fact that he doesn't get on with the current board at QPR and very little to do with the Leicester job.

The board have wanted him out for ages and this was just an excuse. They can't afford to pay him off, hence they have suspended him.

If he did come to us the press conferences would be better than CL's !

Simon

Archived