Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Leicester did ask to speak to Holloway

All we've been told about Holloway has come from the QPR board, they've said that Holloway asked to talk to us, that the board spoke to us and as far as I know that's it.

Tim Davies, in response to my messages to him has intimated twice, once as recently as this morning that Holloway is not in contention.

Lets all hope thats right :D

Well its like any job you interview any person who has applied who you think can do the job ..... and the board thought that Mr Holloway could do the job.

So shall I start then Ian Holloways blue and white army ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think the board would have felt obliged to interview any manager with adequate coaching experience, regardless of whether they thought he was good enough for the job or not.

Obviously they're not going to interview any Tom Dick or Harry but I think Holloway at the very least was entitled to an interview!

Unfortunately the fact that the Board have spoken to at least 4 current Championship Mgrs suggests their main focus is on a manager with proven experience at this level. Therefore, now that Judas Newell has turned us down, I can see them appointing Showhimthehighway rather than keeping RK or pursuing some of the other preferred names mentioned from Div 1 etc. Please don't let it be Noway.............

Fact ?

As far as we know based on newspaper reports they've asked to speak to Cotteril, Davies, Blackwell & Newell even then it's not a fact; LCFC haven't announced who they've spoken to. It could just be clubs / agents using us for their own ends.

I think the board would have felt obliged to interview any manager with adequate coaching experience, regardless of whether they thought he was good enough for the job or not.

Obviously they're not going to interview any Tom Dick or Harry but I think Holloway at the very least was entitled to an interview!

Why?

Archived