Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Edwyn Collins

Just dug out a couple of my old Orange Juice LP's and it's tragic how they were never much of a commercial success, apart from Rip It Up they never really made their mark on the chart, but listening to them today all I could hear was the bands of today being echoed on almost every track.

Worth checking out!!

You Can't Hide Your Love Forever by Orange Juice (For me a 10/10 album)

Affectionate Punch by The Associates

Rip It Up by Orange Juice

Gorgeous George by Edwyn Collins

The Glasgow School a Postcard Label compilation, in fact anything on The Postcard Label!

Anything by Josef K

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Juice

Just dug out a couple of my old Orange Juice LP's and it's tragic how they were never much of a commercial success, apart from Rip It Up they never really made their mark on the chart, but listening to them today all I could hear was the bands of today being echoed on almost every track.

Worth checking out!!

You Can't Hide Your Love Forever by Orange Juice (For me a 10/10 album)

Affectionate Punch by The Associates

Rip It Up by Orange Juice

Gorgeous George by Edwyn Collins

The Glasgow School a Postcard Label compilation, in fact anything on The Postcard Label!

Anything by Josef K

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Juice

You've made my mind up to get something by Orange Juice. :thumbup: I love "Rip It Up" - one of the best pop songs ever - I've just never got round to listening to their other stuff.

I've not got owt else on that list, but I've got "Sulk" by The Associates, which is an outrageously good album in parts.

Archived