Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Holloway or Kelly?

New gaffer  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you choose to be the Leicester City gaffer?

• Rob Kelly?
    • Ian Holloway?

I think Holloway would have the same effect on Leicester that Megson had on Forest. He wants to overhaul everything and rebuild from the foundation (including the team's mentality) instead of trying to drain every ounce of effort from what's already there. And when you're in a fight, there's not time for that- yet.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ian come back into the running in May. But now, I think the Foxes made the right call.

I think Holloway would have the same effect on Leicester that Megson had on Forest. He wants to overhaul everything and rebuild from the foundation (including the team's mentality) instead of trying to drain every ounce of effort from what's already there. And when you're in a fight, there's not time for that- yet.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ian come back into the running in May. But now, I think the Foxes made the right call.

Holloway was never in the running, he asked to speak to us not the other way around.

RK is a complete gamble, but one i am willing to take. Take into consideration that half of the players had a bug against Brighton, Wolves are a good side and QPR are very tricky to play against. I think that the board made the right choice.

A new manager would want new players etc and we havent got time for that. Kelly hasnt done any worse than Levein did in his time here (in fact has done considerably better, although in a shorter space of time) and he deserves the job for the rest of the season.

You could put Wolves down to luck but when did they ever look like scoring?

Archived