Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rate The Ref

Also blame the lines man, who did not give us a penalty in the second half when O'Grady was fouled, he was only 10 yards away and still not flagged, i saw it was a pen, from the back of the kop. He must have been blind.

But the ref was awfull aswell. It was a foul for there pen but stearman was covering, so only a yellow.

Im actually enjoying going to watch Leicester now, it makes a change from the beginning of the season. Keep it up, Kelly is King.

Also blame the lines man, who did not give us a penalty in the second half when O'Grady was fouled, he was only 10 yards away and still not flagged, i saw it was a pen, from the back of the kop. He must have been blind.

But the ref was awfull aswell. It was a foul for there pen but stearman was covering, so only a yellow.

Im actually enjoying going to watch Leicester now , it makes a change from the beginning of the season. Keep it up, Kelly is King.

Yeh same here it is quite entertaining even when we have drew the last two games.

Im actually enjoying going to watch Leicester now, it makes a change from the beginning of the season. Keep it up, Kelly is King.

i thought that was outside the box when it started so not as penalty but still a clear foul

Archived