Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MON

Blue Mistress

Guest Daniel

Last night, your memories not too bad is it.

Mind you, you'd need some bloody memory to remember when you last won some silverware.

wow, i see the blues brothers replied at the same time, goo on lads  :thumbup:

funnily enough, wigan do have their own forum(s) and yes wigan have been good, you should of seen us last night  ;)

28118[/snapback]

Give me a link for the forums so i can go invade that with sarcy little comments. And Wigan are not good, they are Championship standards, at least Leicester were something.(Iknow they aint anymore)

Guest Daniel

Was it a league cup or an FA cup?

More like something shit and worthless thats not even counted as silverware.

More like #### tupaware.

Well your so called star player isnt as good as Earnshaw and Earnshaw aint really doing it in the Premiership, and Jason Roberts has already proved he aint a Premiership striker, with West Brom and Pompey.

so called star player? please dont judge if you havent even seen him play live yet

why do you think earnshaw is better? because he plays in the prem? the reason ellington isnt playing in the prem is because clubs who would want him will have no chance in affording him and we are in no situation to sell, unlike cardiff

already we have had aston villa, manchester city, everton and bolton down at the jjb watching ellington

now why werent they watching earnshaw? or why didnt they buy him? i'll tell you - because he isnt good enough for decent teams in the prem, as he is proving already with wba, one of the worst teams in the prem

now you're having a go at our other top scorer in the championship

ok he failed with west brom, but he was playing around a poor team who werent supplying the goods for him and yes he didnt do good in the prem with them but what says he would do that with us? just wait and see...

so called star player? please dont judge if you havent even seen him play live yet

why do you think earnshaw is better? because he plays in the prem? the reason ellington isnt playing in the prem is because clubs who would want him will have no chance in affording him and we are in no situation to sell, unlike cardiff

already we have had aston villa, manchester city, everton and bolton down at the jjb watching ellington

now why werent they watching earnshaw? or why didnt they buy him? i'll tell you - because he isnt good enough for decent teams in the prem, as he is proving already with wba, one of the worst teams in the prem

now you're having a go at our other top scorer in the championship

ok he failed with west brom, but he was playing around a poor team who werent supplying the goods for him and yes he didnt do good in the prem with them but what says he would do that with us? just wait and see...

28387[/snapback]

I'll be waiting a long time.

He's already mentioned that in another thread before - he is a mate of one of the mods on this board, who invited him on.

28579[/snapback]

Yep. Shame some people have selective reading.

True Blue - I've had enough of people abusing other's on this forum. Nathan_Ellington_WAFC is more than welcome on this forum, as are all fans (aslong as they're civil and constructive of course)

If you want to get banned, you're going the right way about it. Driving posters away from this forum with abuse will not be tolerated.

He's already mentioned that in another thread before - he is a mate of one of the mods on this board, who invited him on.

28579[/snapback]

Yep. Shame some people have selective reading.

True Blue - I've had enough of people abusing other's on this forum. Nathan_Ellington_WAFC is more than welcome on this forum, as are all fans (aslong as they're civil and constructive of course)

If you want to get banned, you're going the right way about it. Driving posters away from this forum with abuse will not be tolerated.

28641[/snapback]

Scowy,

You are quite right. However, looking at the time you have typed this I can only assume that the beer goggles have prevented you seeing all of the comments that have been made recently.

We all know that TB and BM are from the same mould but certainly of late they have also been on the receiving end of some comments and Nathan_Ellington_WAFC has been dishing it out.

All I would say is that in the spirit of equality and fairness that the warning should be passed on to him also.

The following recent comments from NEWAFC have at best been prevocative ;

"do you and your brother still have baths together?

what a sick person you are

seems i touched a nerve there babylon

you sound like a bully victum to me

Can't believe that's twice I've stuck up for them but there you go.

Guest Daniel

Hullfox, i appreciate it mate and if your sticking up for us it goes to show we cant be as bad as Scowys making out, he will jump to have a go at us at the slight chance.

Some people just come on here for an argument and start shit, i try to ingore it but its so pathetic and stupid i snap at it, im like that and i wish i could just ignore these immature kids that come here to wind others up.

General chat has become a farce recently - So much abuse flying around, especially on the Ken Biggley and Pro Evolution threads. I can't understand why some have to resort to abuse? What does it prove? It only shows that you can't construct an argument.

BM and True Blue have always had an element of dishing out abuse. I understand they get provoked, but there is no need to react in the way they do. I've had enough of reading threads degenerating in to abusive arguments.

Those comments highlighted by NEAWC are provocative, but there is no abuse involved. I'm sure if he continues to be provocative he will get warned. I'm more concerned with how posters react though. Don't drag yourself down to that level.

We don't want to ban anyone from this forum. It's a Leicester City forum, the more posters, the better. I don't have anything against BM or True Blue, but I do have a problem with the abuse they dish out. It's a shame because they can be really decent posters.

Guest Daniel

Can you not understand my point though, i mean was there any reason for this thread to really be made?

Because i dont post for about 5 hours people assume of left etc, its pathetic really.

MON is Gagandeep, why hasnt he been banned again?

Can you not understand my point though, i mean was there any reason for this thread to really be made?

Because i dont post for about 5 hours people assume of left etc, its pathetic really.

MON is Gagandeep, why hasnt he been banned again?

28672[/snapback]

I understand your point - There was no reason for this thread to be created.

As for MON/Gagandeep, Petrescu will have to answer that one. But it seems that he's improved beyond recognition since he's signed back up. Let's see how it goes.

Thread closed now.

Archived