Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MON

Blue Mistress

he is the one who spends 24 hours 7 days a week on this thing??

27936[/snapback]

yes, so has he been banned or not, he hasnt been on for a while. And someone hinted to me that he has gone. Good riddance if he has.

27936[/snapback]

yes, so has he been banned or not, he hasnt been on for a while. And someone hinted to me that he has gone. Good riddance if he has.

27938[/snapback]

He was on this yesterday, trying to make excuses for taking credit for all the PES4 kits I designed. I've only seen a few posts by him, no wonder everyone hates him.

Personally I couldn't give a monkey's chuff if Blue Mistress nicked these designs, good on him. I have always been a believer that if you have got the talent (which BM clearly has in graphic designing) and you can take a short cut to achieving what you want (in this case the kit designs) then fair play!

He has created enough quality designs in the past to prove he's no fake.

Why not just have a few ales and chill out, what's the big idea?

Hoof I wouldn't have minded if he used them in his own game, copied them and posted the kit he did on here. But he used my exact pictures, using my links, so more strain on my bandwidth and also he started all the name calling such as bellend etc when all i've done is try and help people with my kit guides.

If he was that good, why take credit for something he didn't do? He should have designed his own if he's that good not say they're were his.

Hoof I wouldn't have minded if he used them in his own game, copied them and posted the kit he did on here. But he used my exact pictures, using my links, so more strain on my bandwidth and also he started all the name calling such as bellend etc when all i've done is try and help people with my kit guides.

If he was that good, why take credit for something he didn't do? He should have designed his own if he's that good not say they're were his.

27967[/snapback]

I can see why your angry, but I can't see why others are that bothered by it. BM is a good designer trust me, now i'm not saying he's better or worse than you but you pair are obviously good at what you do and fair play. BM shouldn't of called you a bellend but he gets angry quite easily, he see's the red mist.

Let's end this debate now.

Keep up the good work lads on the design front, why don't you share. It will save you duplicating work.

27936[/snapback]

How can he spend that long on it when he has work 5 days a week for 8 hours, then does sports and stuff. Maybe he is just fed up of the pricks on here. Not naming any names. :unsure: MON :unsure:

27936[/snapback]

How can he spend that long on it when he has work 5 days a week for 8 hours, then does sports and stuff. Maybe he is just fed up of the pricks on here. Not naming any names. :unsure: MON :unsure:

27988[/snapback]

What have i said thats abusive then, and copy people work, and say its mine?

27936[/snapback]

27988[/snapback]

He shouldnt let him bother him, i'm fed up of him personally from another username he had which was banned.

bloody hell, its only kit designs, BM is amazing at graphics, no doubt about it. And he is a great poster. Better than alot of people on here, who just come on here for an arguement.

Keep BM Campaign :thumbup:

bloody hell, its only kit designs,

27993[/snapback]

I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that if you'd have spent hours doing them, taking pics, uploadin them and then someone claimed he done em all...

Anyway lets end it now lads, forgotten by me, although he could have said sorry and that would have been the end of it ages ago.

27936[/snapback]

27988[/snapback]

He shouldnt let him bother him, i'm fed up of him personally from another username he had which was banned.

27990[/snapback]

What is MON gagandeep?

27936[/snapback]

27988[/snapback]

just a joke mate.. cus he always seems to be on :w00t:

obviously the time he was away MON missed him :P

27936[/snapback]

27988[/snapback]

just a joke mate.. cus he always seems to be on :w00t:

obviously the time he was away MON missed him :P

28079[/snapback]

lol, okay pal.

Guest Daniel

Im on here a fair bit yeah, MON was obviously horny at the time and wanted to have a knuckle shuffle over my posts, but i wernt here to turn him on.

Oh well, nice little rumour to come home to.

Thanks alot Hoof aswel for the supprt mate and anyone else :rolleyes: Thought i only had Ashov and Teeno as mates here, oh and my brother. :)

do you and your brother still have baths together?  :unsure:

28114[/snapback]

Your a funny guy, anybody ever told you that before? Does Wigan fans have its own forum? Have Wigan ever been good? We can all ask silly questions. Cock.

Archived