Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
87fox

Music Game #2.

Im with Petrescu, they are all shit.

The only band i like that beings with 'The' is...... The Streets, because there quality.

You must be joking mate, The Streets have only done a few ok songs like blinded by the lights, some cockney going on about drugs is hardly better than Tim Burgess banging Try again today out.

Guest Daniel

You obviously aint heard any of the new stuff then, Dry Your Eyes Mate is probably the best song theyve done, theres some excellent tracks on the new albulm, like i say we all have opinions and without them the world would be boring.

You obviously aint heard any of the new stuff then, Dry Your Eyes Mate is probably the best song theyve done, theres some excellent tracks on the new albulm, like i say we all have opinions and without them the world would be boring.

Course ive erd Dry your eyes, over played so ive gone off it. And yer differing opinions makes the world an intresting place. A bloke you should listen to for good rap is DJ Quick, miles better than owt in the mainstream.

Shit like all the other The bands that suck and sound the same.

I'm having trouble to come up with bands you people will listen to so desperation means going back 10 years.

Blur

Petrescu, you have just gone way way way down in my estimations. The Charlatans are a fantastic band, one of my favourites. You young 'uns have been dealt a cruel hand in terms of music. To say that bands beginning with "The" are shit is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Have a word with yourself mate. Do you like The The? Thought not.

I wasnt on about the charlatans. I was on about the Hives. Rovrum just posted before me and funnily enough posts another The band!

I like many The bands, its just all the commerical The bands i cant stand. The Killers are my only exceptation.

Shit like all the other The bands that suck and sound the same.

I'm having trouble to come up with bands you people will listen to so desperation means going back 10 years.

Blur

Petrescu, you have just gone way way way down in my estimations. The Charlatans are a fantastic band, one of my favourites. You young 'uns have been dealt a cruel hand in terms of music. To say that bands beginning with "The" are shit is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. Have a word with yourself mate. Do you like The The? Thought not.

Joe face it, BritPop was shit and it was one of the worst and most false scene ever.

I do agree with have been dealt a rough hand in terms of music at the moment though.

Remeber anythign about Glastonbury yet?

Archived